I spent the morning tweaking blog settings and trying to get a workable layout complete. Yesterday I finished up airline arrangements and secured gluten free menus for our flights.
There is a real concern for me regarding not being able to sleep with my cpap aboard the aircraft. It turns out that each flight and aircraft we've booked arranged does not have in flight, AC power available for using my cpap.
Additionally my one and only CPAP battery contains too much lithium which conflicts with TSA allowable content for use aboard aircraft.
I am going to be one tired puppy when I get to HCMC.
Comments are encouraged.
There is a real concern for me regarding not being able to sleep with my cpap aboard the aircraft. It turns out that each flight and aircraft we've booked arranged does not have in flight, AC power available for using my cpap.
Additionally my one and only CPAP battery contains too much lithium which conflicts with TSA allowable content for use aboard aircraft.
I am going to be one tired puppy when I get to HCMC.
Comments are encouraged.
No comments:
Post a Comment