We made a little more progress with trip arrangements this morning and this afternoon. This morning I heard back from the Paradise Saigon Boutique Hotel (our hotel while in HCMC) I had started emailing them a couple of days ago to arrange being picked up at the HCMC Airport.
Sounds easy enough right? Try six emails back and forth. I provided our names, confirmation number, Airline and flight numbers three times. I had a fun time trying to interpret the english of the hotel manager who no doubt speaks better english than I do Vietnamese. Bottom line is that we now we have a ride lined up. So the first and second leg of our journey are now arranged in total barring screwups. I really don't want to hear the words that the acronym FUBAR represents.
I needed was a comfortable pair of walking shoes for the trip and today I got a rocking deal on a pair of Teva "Water" shoes. We will be walking a lot so my criteria was "light weight and comfortable," these Tevas fit the bill.
Not very exciting stuff. But hey, it was stuff that needed doing. More Later
Comments are encouraged.
Sounds easy enough right? Try six emails back and forth. I provided our names, confirmation number, Airline and flight numbers three times. I had a fun time trying to interpret the english of the hotel manager who no doubt speaks better english than I do Vietnamese. Bottom line is that we now we have a ride lined up. So the first and second leg of our journey are now arranged in total barring screwups. I really don't want to hear the words that the acronym FUBAR represents.
I needed was a comfortable pair of walking shoes for the trip and today I got a rocking deal on a pair of Teva "Water" shoes. We will be walking a lot so my criteria was "light weight and comfortable," these Tevas fit the bill.
Not very exciting stuff. But hey, it was stuff that needed doing. More Later
Comments are encouraged.
I got a massage and went for a 4 mile walk today. No use getting too worried....I've got 36 days until D-day!
ReplyDelete(yikes, it's creeping up)